Under Armour All-America Lacrosse Weekend: July 28 – Jul 31
All-America Senior Games: Homewood Field, Baltimore, MD
Underclass Tournament: Blandair Park (Columbia, Md.) and Troy Park (Elkridge, Md.)
You can view your tryout information here: https://www.underarmourlacrosse.com/uaaa-2022/underclass-tournament/
12 regions in each division (Command- 2025 & 2026 and Highlight – 2023 & 2024 for both boys and girls) will compete in a pool play tournament for the Under Armour Underclass Championship title. Each team will be comprised of 23 players (including 2 goalies) who were selected at the regional tryout to represent their region. Up to eight (8) Spotlight Teams
44 boys and girls, each, will be selected to face-off against each other in a North vs. South showdown on Saturday, July 30th. Girls game at 5:30pm, Boys game at 8pm at Homewood Field, Johns Hopkins University.
Seniors graduating in 2022 must be nominated by a coach or athletic director and then selected by a committee led by Inside Lacrosse to be named an Under Armour All-American.
Players who in the summer of 2022 will be rising high school freshman (class of 2026) , rising sophomores(class of 2025), rising juniors (class of 2024) and rising seniors (class of 2023) must tryout by region to be selected to an Under Armour Underclass Team.
NOMINATE PLAYERS HERE. The senior All-Americans are selected by a panel of lacrosse experts lead by Inside Lacrosse.
Underclass players must tryout and do NOT need nominations. All Underclass Tryouts are open to all eligible players.
Players will receive an Under Armour event tryout jersey as well as an Under Armour t-shirt. Each player will be included in the detailed college coaches recruiting booklet and the opportunity to showcase their skills to hundreds of college coaches.
No! There is no addition fee to participate in the tournament with the exception of travel/hotel for Underclass and the Welcome Banquet dinner ticket.
Players will also have the option to purchase exclusive Under Armour All-America event gear as a participant in the Underclass event (Gloves, Cleats, Shirts, etc.)
Custom Cascade regional helmets will also be available to players once teams are selected.
Using this link — click on the top sentence ‘IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED AND WISH TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE’ . You will need your US Lacrosse number to proceed.
We have a strict “no-refund policy” for all of the tryouts. The only exception is for a player who is injured and cannot fully participate in the tryout.
UNDERCLASS TRYOUT REFUND:
- Doctor’s note and confirmation receipt of registration
- Request must be mailed along with doctor’s note and receipt of registration to: Corrigan Sports Enterprises, Attn: UAAA Refund, 6725 Santa Barbara Ct Ste 114 Elkridge MD 21075
- Email request will not be accepted
- Refunds will be processed in 30 days (or less) post event
- Any refund request received 7 days after their respective tryout will not be honored.
- Refunds will be processed less a $20.00 processing fee.
- Refunds on double registration, unless it’s a system error will be refunded less a $20.00 processing fee.
All Injured Underclass players (Rising Jr, Soph or Freshman) registrations will be deferred to the 2023 Tryouts or fee can be applied to the upcoming Impact Academy Event
Injured Underclassman Process for deferrals will be as follows:
1) Request must be mailed along with doctor’s note (Will be verified) and receipt of registration to: Corrigan Sports Enterprises, Attn: UAAA Deferral, 6725 Santa Barbara Ct Ste 114 Elkridge MD 21075
2) Email requests will not be accepted
3) Deferral process will be processed in 60 days (or less) post event and you will be automatically signed up for the 2023 Tryouts in the same region and the appropriate division
4) Any deferral request received 5 days after their respective tryout will not be honored
5) If you wish to apply 2022 registration funds to The Impact Academy event please contact email@example.com
UNDERCLASS VIDEO REFUND:
- Video (Game and/or Highlight) Packages purchased through CSE can be refunded before May 1st. Due to administrative and logistical issues any requests after May 1st will not be processed unless due to injury.
- Request must be mailed along with a receipt of purchase and registration to: Corrigan Sports Enterprises, Attn: UAAA Refund, 6725 Santa Barbara Ct Ste 114 Elkridge MD 21075
- Email request will not be accepted
- Refunds will be processed in 30 days (or less) post event.
- Refunds will be processed less a $10.00 processing fee.
Player must submit and official letter documenting excuse for missing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before tryout. All requests will be reviewed and Player may be granted special permission and instruction to check in on day two of the tryout.
Players are expected to bring all lacrosse equipment to tryouts
Gatorade and water will be provided on-site but recommend bringing your own or any snacks as needed
Players should arrive AT LEAST one hour early to check in, by last name
Yes, but if you are selected you will represent the region you tried out for first. You must pay for each region/tryout.
Each year there are very talented players who are on the cusp of making the Underclass teams, but are not selected. Aside from the 22 players chosen for each regional team, we will select players from the regional tryouts in the 2024 graduation classes. These players will be invited to compete and showcase themselves in front of scores of coaches during Under Armour All-America Weekend. The cost if invited to play in the Spotlight Division is $200 and includes game shorts, socks and team jersey.
Coaches from each Under Armour Underclass team will nominate players from opposing regional teams to be named to the All-Tournament Team. The tournament directors will select the All-Tournament Team from among the nominated players and a Tournament MVP will be chosen.
Seniors will receive all equipment. Each player will receive an East Coast Dyes Stick and Maverik will provide all athletes with gloves, elbow pads and other protective equipment. Cascade will continue to provide unique helmet designs for the North vs. South game and the regional underclass event.
Underclass players will receive Under Armour uniforms (jersey and shorts) , socks and a complimentary ticket to the Senior Game.
Senior players will be given a room with a fellow team member at the host hotel. Travel expenses of 100+ miles will be compensated by a sliding scale.
Parents of seniors are invited to book a room at the host hotel.
Underclass players and parents are invited to book rooms at the official Underclass hotel.
Travel and Hotel Information Coming Soon!
Senior All-Americans will arrive on Thursday, have two practices on Friday and will play one game on Saturday.
In the Underclass tournament, all teams will play a minimum of five games. Pool play will start Thursday, with championships wrapping up Sunday afternoon.