- Command Division begins play on Thursday afternoon, June 30
- Highlight Division begins play on Friday, July 1
- All teams play 4 games in Pool/Division Play. Minimum 1 in playoffs/consolation
- Sunday will include playoffs and consolation games for ALL teams
- 7 Teams advance to playoffs in each division
- 3 Teams from the Pool of 5 teams. 2 Teams each from the Pools of 3 teams
- The remaining 4 teams will each play 1 consolation game
- Once advanced from the pools, the top 7 teams will be seeded.
Pool/Division Seeding Criteria:
- Overall Record
- Head to Head
- Goals Against
- Goal Differential
- Goals For
- Coin Flip
Girls: NFHS Rules. 28 minute halves.
5 min half. 1TO per game.
Boys: NCAA Rules. 13 minute quarters.
5 min half. 1 TO per game.